VORTEX VIPER PST Advice Needed....

PRCLITE

Hello all,

I am building a nice all around hunting rig for myself. I am complete on the rifle and have ran out of funds. I have a Vortex Viper PST 4-16X50 FFP with the EBR-1 MRAD illuminated reticle mounted on my Remmy right now. I am thinking I am going to sell it to help fund this hunting build. I am curious to know if anyone can give me a rough estimate on what it is worth and what I can ask for it. It is in perfect condition aside from being mounted obviously, It has the vortex bubble level on it, sunshade and original box. I paid $899 for it last year. I also have a custom turret from kenton industries that I can throw into the deal if the buyer happens to be using a .308, shooting 168gr AMAX. I am looking to get a Leupold VX-3L or something along those lines for the hunting rig. Any advice, thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.