• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 EBR-1 MOA

supercrossbmx69

I am putting my vortex viper PST for sale. The scope was bought by me on October 12, 2012. It was mounted on my 300 for 47 shots and it has absolutely no scratches on it. You can hardly even see the ring marks. To sweeten the deal I am going to throw in the rings that held it on my rifle which are warne steel rings and ill throw in the scope coat as well. Warne steel rings are great rings and they are my recommendation when someone comes in to my work looking for rings. So you get the scope,rings,sunshade, scope coat, and the mounting tools. This scope has 75 minutes of elevation and windage. It also has a illuminated reticle. Another awesome thing about a vortex scope is they have a lifetime NO FAULT warranty. Meaning you could drop it off a mountain and destroy it and they'll replace it no questions asked even if your not the original purchaser. Asking $650 + shipping. Everything will be shipped in its original box.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 14