Vortex Riflescopes at Camera Land

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
cameraland_709x142_1.gif

vortexlogo.gif

We have the hard to find Vortex Riflescopes @ Camera Land

We have been working very closely with Vortex to keep inventory available and as of this morning we have proetty much every Vortex Riflescope in stock.

Yes, including:

Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP (EBR-1 MRAD Reticle) PST-43104

Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6x24 - JM-1 BDC Reticle (MOA) RZR-16003

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP
in MOA & MRAD as well as the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in both MOA & MRAD

I can continue posting every scope they make, but I think you get the idea. I think the only scope in Razor, Razor II, PST, HS, Viper, Diamondback, Crossfire II and all their Red Dot Series that we are out of is the Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP MOA and we are expecting those shortly.

Also, grab a deal on a Vortex Nomad 20-60x60 Spotting Scope with your Vortex Riflescope purchase:

Buy any Vortex Razor Riflescope and add a Vortex Nomad Spotting Scope for only $9.99

Buy any Vortex PST Riflescope and add a Vortex Nomad Spotting Scope for only $99.99

Buy any Vortex HS Series Riflescope and add a Nomad Spotting Scope for only $119.99

Buy any Vortex Viper Series Riflescope and add a Nomad Spotting Scope for only $129.99

Buy any Vortex Diamondback Series Riflescope and add a Nomad Spotting Scope for only $139.99

Buy any Vortex Crossfire II Series Riflescope and add a Nomad Spotting Scope for only $149.99

Buy any Vortex Red Dot Series Scope and add a Nomad Spotting Scope for only $159.99

If you are not in need of a riflescope at this time we have lowered the price of the Vortex Nomad 20-60x60 Spotting Scope to only $199.99 in your choice of Straight or Angled.

If we can answer any questions for you please feel free to contact us @ 212-753-5128 or e-mail Doug @ [email protected]

Thanks for all your support.

BTW, if you're into fishing please visit Pelagic Outfitters for the highest quality salt water fishing gear.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.