Vortex Rifle Scopes

OK thats your guys right to do or not to do business with as well as my right. All I was trying to do was help an individual out with trying to aquire a product he/she was having a difficult time getting. As far as my maturity level is concerned, I believe is far better then what I am receiving here on this forum. I signed up on this forum in hopes to discuss this great hobby we all have the luxury to participate in and love to do, and low a behold I am getting rediculed about whats everyones definition of being "in stock" etc. This one thread has become about me and not about helping someone in aquiring what they want. I know I cant please everyone and I know I am going to chase some customers off, but thats what every business endures. Again my response was me trying to get back at the heart of the conversation and just end the rant we were all going on and on with.gun)

TZS, must be the heat.:rolleyes: In as much as this is a self moderated forum to some degree (it's expected that we all follow the rules and display civility toward fellow posters), I apologize in advance for any and all rash and unjust remarks from everyone concerned.

I think we should get on with the thread concerning the Vortex scopes and cease posting SA comments. This is supposed to be a mature forum after all.

Far as advertising on this site (as in you offering to supply the scope in the first place), I don't see a 'Sponsor' after your screen name.

To that end, in keeping with the rules of etiquette and proper procedure on here, I suggest strongly that you contact the forum owner, Len Backus and make proper arrangements to become a sponsor and then you can offer your products above board. I have no issue with you doing that and I'm sure you don't either.

I was going to suggest that as soon as I read your offer to sell the OP a scope but things got side tracked and so did I.

Far as advertising on this site (as in you offering to supply the scope in the first place), I don't see a 'Sponsor' after your screen name.

agreed, i debated on even posting my coment because i dont advertise here. the only reason i did was it seamed pertanate to the conversation.

if my comment needs deleted i completly understand

as far as the drop ship vs in stock goes to each his own. the reason i order inventory teh reason i do is if i tell a cusomter "it will ship tommorow" i dont know for a fact that will happen unless its in my hands and i get it to fedex. my word means entirely to much to me trust anyone besides me to keep it if that makes sense.

It's a non issue with me. I'm just a poster who enjoys this forum and appreciates the civility that most everyone displayshere. I've been on afew forums that I'd never visit again.

We (including me) got off on a tangent that wasn't about what the OP asked or started the thread about, which was....

"So does any one out there have a Vortex Viper HS LR on order or have they been waiting to buy one? I have heard there was some issues at the company with there product line. Any one know any inside scoops on when Vortex may start shipping these scopes out? I believe its been about 3 to 4 months since I placed the order. I have not seen any show up in our major big chain sporting goods store either. The big " C ". Not that I have anything against this store because I go there weekly. Feeding the addicttion.:D
Thanks..."

His original reference was to Cabelas (I'm presuming). Cabelas has very limited on hand stock in the Vortex line though most are backorderable which IMO, means drop shipped.

........far as issues with the product line, I never heard of any other than fewer scopes than customers to buy them.

I bet a lot of industries in this country today, would like to be in that boat....:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts