• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Razor 8x42's and 20-60 Straight Spotter

deadnbrkn84

I have two Vortex Razor items for sale. The first one is a pair of Razor 8x42 bino's. They are in great shape and will come with original box, case, strap AND a new vortex bino harness, still in original packaging. These retail for about $1200, looking for $925 shipped.*

Second item is a Razor 20-60x85mm straight spotting scope. Spotter is in great shape and will come with protective cover and original box. This is the grey version pictured below. These retail at $1300+. Looking for $1075 shipped.*

These prices are for PayPal GIFT ONLY. If you want to send regular PayPal then you pal all fees. Cashiers check, personal (held until cleared), are also fine. NO TRADES

I can post actual pictures later if anyone is interested. Thanks

31PGPYE1-CL.jpg

41whDn7I5NL.jpg

I am interested in the spotter if it is an HD. Right now Cabelas has them new for $799. If it is an HD i would be willing to pay $600.

Can you show me where they are $700? This is a razor so it's HD but the only ones at that price are the 11-33 not the 20-60. Let me know where you see this. Thanks

That is the 16-48x65 in the bargain cave. Seller has posted the 20-60x85. Significant difference.

Ok cool. I checked that multiple times and thought I was missing something. This may be the discontinued model but they didn't change much other then a few small things and the glass is the same. Furthermore it's got the same lifetime warranty so if something happened down the road it would probably just get replaced by the new one.