• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex PST 6-24x50 with Holland Level and sunshade

Surf_Cop

Vortex PST 6-24x50 with Holland Level and sunshade, has been mounted but in perfect condition. Have right at $1000 into it, looking to get that back out of it. Considering trying another scope I have found and thought I would see if anyone wanted this one first. PM or email me directly at [email protected] if interested. I can take pictures if need but but it will look just like the other 5000 pictures of the PST online already.

suf cop -- i was thinking the same thing. i have 2 sitting in the box yet, makes me wonder if shouldn't have stuck w NF.......

suf cop -- i was thinking the same thing. i have 2 sitting in the box yet, makes me wonder if shouldn't have stuck w NF.......

Yeah, I ran across a once in a lifetime deal to purchase a new NF at 35% off wholesale but have to sell my new Vortex to fund it. I didn't think I was being unreasonable for a scope that you still can't her without waiting for backorder. Guess I be Poop Outta Luck though.

You didn't specify first or second focal plane. Even if it is first, these can be had from camera land for $900, and i can get a level from my local gun shop for $30. Second focal plane is $750. Try dropping the price to $50 below the price of a new one and write the level off as a loss, and it will move. And add pics. And specify ffp or sfp. Not trying to be rude, just trying to help. Good luck, I am saving for one right now, believe me if i had the cash it would be sold!