• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA RETICLE

DREBS

VORTEX VIPER PST 6-24x50 this is their tactical scope with the 10 brightness setting illumination

This was bought in August, mounted on my 270 and shot 1 time.. It is in flawless condtion except some minor scratches you see on the bottom where I used shim's to level it to my base..
MOA RETICLE
ZERO STOP
ILLUMINATED RETICLE
FFP- FIRST FOCAL PLANE RETICLE

$850 OBO retails new on swfa.com for $999( the cheapest price you will find anywhere online for this scope)

I am selling because I want to buy a Thermal scope and am also there….you can text me 806-239-5470(drew) or send me a PM.…. Fawless scope with a scratch on the bottom. Includes ORIGINAL BOX, ALL ORIGINAL PAPERS AND PARTS.
(LARUE QD MOUNTS NOT INCLUDED, IVE HAD THEM FOR YEARS)

Im paranoid as hell about my optics.. this one has never been dropped, hit, knocked around… Also just FYI vortex has one of the if not the best customer service in rifle scopes as in if something breaks or goes wrong they will replace it or send you a new one free of charge no questions asked… heard many first hand examples, but here's one for your eyes… This is the exact same scope without the back illumination knob, posted it to convey vortex's Customer Service should you ever need it [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2eDqASTNek]Vortex Viper HS LR Rifle Scope - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• _DSC3734.jpg
    _DSC3734.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 9
  • _DSC3736.jpg
    _DSC3736.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 13
  • _DSC3743.jpg
    _DSC3743.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10
  • _DSC3748.jpg
    _DSC3748.jpg