vortex nomad

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by joseph floerke, Dec 9, 2012.

1. joseph floerke

joseph floerke Well-Known Member

have any of yall used it. what yall think. or is there in any other low cost spotting scope that is not a piece of junk.

2. C.O. Shooter

C.O. Shooter Well-Known Member

Vortex nomad - Google Search

Have a look at the link! Just an FYI, theres a Search Box in the top right hand corner of the site. I have one of these spotters and for 300$ I love it! Understand though, it's a 300$ spotter!

3. joseph floerke

joseph floerke Well-Known Member

thanx and sorry im new to the sight.

4. silvercreekguide

silvercreekguide Well-Known Member

I have one and use it ALOT! And I agree it is a very good spotter for $300, not sure if you could do better for the price.

Mike

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

got one and use it all the time for 300 tough to beat

6. gaps

gaps Well-Known Member

Bought one from sportsmans warehouse for my Coues Whitetail hunt here in AZ for $234 plus tax. I wanted it to help spot and ID Coues bucks at 500 yards plus. Was not happy with it and had better luck using my Vortex Kaibab 15s. I knew I was taking a gamble and that it prolly wasn't going to show more antler than the Kaibabs and I was right. I also know that I was asking alot of a $350 spotter, and it was worth the try. At high noon it got pretty dark on anything over 40 power. I love Vortex and their products but it looks like I'll be saving for the Razor HD 20-60x85!