• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex and Nikko MAKE OFFER

scsbronco

I have one left.......Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 Target Dot models.
Link............
Vortex Optics - Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Target Dot Reticle

Has 20 rounds of 300wm under it.
Mounted on identical Remington XCR tacticals. Both in Millett tactical rings.
Link......
Millett 30mm Picatinny-Style Tactical Rings with Accessory Rail Matte Low - MidwayUSA

Price each $375 shipped. Price with rings shipped $405.

Next is a Nikko Stirling Nighteater 30mm tube 4-16x50mm PLUS sunshade, and flipup covers.
Link
Nikko Stirling 4-16x50 Nighteater 30mm Riflescope

It is on my 10/22 trainer. $180 shipped.

All scopes will come with thier original boxes and paper work too!
USMO paypal or Leupold Mark 4, Burris XTR

Last edited:
Re: Vortex Viper's and Nikko Stirling Nighteater

Wish i would have bought more of the vortex when they had the sale. Looks like it would have been a good money investment.

Yeah? I guess you should have bought gold and silver a few years ago too. Not everyone got them on sale. But that doesn't take away that they ARE good scopes. Unless your interested dont post on my ad I will do the same for you.

I agree they are great scopes. Guess its all supply and demand. Cant get them now and they are worth it. Guess i mistook your post for the 1 sold. Thought with the exclamation it was like u were bragging. And ya the silver and gold would have been great. Better yet some stock in Berkshire or Microsoft Years ago.

I think we both misunderstood each other. I use alot of punctuation in typing. It is easy to read what you want to read. Im guilty of it too. I applogize for the out burst!