Viper HS vs DPMS SASS

Sled Agent

lightbulb I been looking at the vortex VIPER HS 4-16X44 LR I'm mounting it on a DPMS SASS i need to know can any on give me tips on would this be a good scope for my Sass its a 308 will be shooting up to 300-400yrds i heaed the elevation was in 1/2 clicks till those type clicks effect me from making bulls eye hit on targets , i was looking at the VIPER 6.5-20X50 also i was told the HS scope was a better scope COMPARED TO THE PST i'm not sure if any of your guys have this scope mounted pls post some pic so i can see what it look like mounted of either scope if one of you guys have the viper 6.5-20x44 or 50mm post a pic with the turrets caps off thank you Sass owners please post them also i would love to see them. gun)

in basic numbers the LR version with 1/2 moa clicks, will move the POI about 2" and the scopes with 1/4 moa adjustments will move it about 1". this would be at 400 yards. i would disagree with the statement the HS model is better than the PST. i think they are basically the same scope, but the PST has much better reticles and illumination of said reticle.

in basic numbers the LR version with 1/2 moa clicks, will move the POI about 2" and the scopes with 1/4 moa adjustments will move it about 1". this would be at 400 yards. i would disagree with the statement the HS model is better than the PST. i think they are basically the same scope, but the PST has much better reticles and illumination of said reticle.
So what are you saying i should get the viper 6.5-20 over the hs, im not hearing a lot about this LS whats the deal im a little slow, what do you mean better reticles, the bdc is a bad reticle im new at this thanks for the help

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts