Vintage reloading equipment value?

Sako7STW

I inherited this equipment from my grandfather. I wish I had a use for it but I dont and I am moving to a small place with no room. I will be reloading in my storage unit!! Anyways, I was wondering if there is a market for this stuff as collectible or not? What do you think it is worth?? Here are some pics.......aaaaa nevermind, apparently I cant post pics....***??!!!!!

ANYways , I have a Redding Powder and Bullet scale, really cool looking older green and red box, looks like from the 40's-60's?? Has price printed on the box, says $14.00 Same with a Redding Master Powder Measure. Little newer looking box but not much. Price says $18.50 on it. Again the prices are printed in the manufactures label, not on tags or anything.

Then I have a Yellow(in color) Pacific press. Says Pattended 1933 molded on it?? All my RCBS stuff fits it including the shell holders?

If someone that can post pics and would like to help me out, I can send you an email with them.

Whats with this no pics crud? You gotta be a premium member or something? Been a member here for how long now and never knew that is the case if that is the case??

I have an old SAECO powder measure, and a Redding scale like yours, about the same age. I recently tried to sell them at a gun show, but there was no interest.

Some of the old stuff is some of the better stuff, back when they made real stuff!

I don't know much about collector value. It's all at least worth similar current stuff/new. A lot of the older stuff didn't really wear out enough to go bad. I'd say a new press, scale, of similar capacity or size, should be close to the new sale price.

Ask a little more than you think you want for it. You may be pleasently surprized.

Well I sold the press and another older powder measure that I had along with a few odd's and end's bullets I had no use for anymore for $115.00. Dont think I did too bad!

Still have the Redding powder scale and powder measure, I actually like this Redding Powder Measure better than the one I just sold so I am going to keep it. I checked the Powder scale against my "modern" scale and it was dead on!

I just sold a Belding and Mull Powder measure for $20!! SHEEEEUT! I had no idea what them are worth, I found one on Ebay for $199.99 and one on Amazon for $189.00. Both listed as Antique collectibles. I am ****ed now, already sent to buyer, oh well, should have looked it up first I guess, my loss, his gain. Sent him a message telling him about it. I hope he appreciates it!

Lachmiller dies from the 60's are my very favorite. I say this only having one set but I absolutely love them. I use them in 25-06 and I can resize 30-06 cases in one pass on clean dies with no lube and you cannot tell the difference. very slick and well polished on the inside and they make extremely consistent oals to boot. they work like a mix of RCBS and Lee, not sure why they work so well for me but I wish I could find them in every caliber I shoot.

I just sold a Belding and Mull Powder measure for $20!! SHEEEEUT! I had no idea what them are worth, I found one on Ebay for $199.99 and one on Amazon for $189.00. Both listed as Antique collectibles. I am ****ed now, already sent to buyer, oh well, should have looked it up first I guess, my loss, his gain. Sent him a message telling him about it. I hope he appreciates it!
You can buy it back from him when he puts it on Ebay. lol.... Many troll and look for these kind of deals to flip them...