• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Very nice remington LSS 257weatherby and a leupold worth the money

deerhunterjj

1. Hello hate to sell this baby but i need the money to get my bike serviced and a few items put on it. So got to sell to have the funds. Its a remington 700 BDL LSS stainless in 257 weatherby. Rifle is very low round count under 60 rds. Rifle i would rate at 95% she is a nice one. very good looking rifle and she shoots just as good as she looks. 1/2 moa at 100 is wnatr she will do. Im leaving the rings and bases on it. there leupold dove tail style. You will not be disspointed in this rifle. 700.00 shipped OBO.

2. Next up is a dang nice leupold VX-lll 4.5-14x50mm with standard duplex. the turret covers are not there but leupold will send ya a set if you call them. light ring marks but not bad at all. Glass is excellent. 400.00 shipped OBO
123_0180.jpg

123_0177.jpg

123_0181.jpg

123_0182.jpg

LSS257.jpg

LSS257pic3.jpg

Dang! Can't find one at any local stores....Should have bought the one I saw a year or 2 ago. Now kicking myself in the butt.

Recent Posts