Very Much New

WolfRiderEx

Im trying to figure out where i can go 'yote hunting up here in Northern Co?.. I tried a little up in Pawnee Grasslands but couldnt find anything.

I also dont know anyone who does hunt for coyotes so im at a deadend asking anyone i know...

Any help, tips/tricks would be very much appriciated... also i can not hunt west of I-25...

Im trying to figure out where i can go 'yote hunting up here in Northern Co?.. I tried a little up in Pawnee Grasslands but couldnt find anything.

I also dont know anyone who does hunt for coyotes so im at a deadend asking anyone i know...

Any help, tips/tricks would be very much appriciated... also i can not hunt west of I-25...

There are TON's of dog's on pawnee. I would suggest getting a map of the grasslands, there is a large amount that is private, and the what sometimes looks private is not. During this time of the year I would give up after 8am, yotes are lazy and hard to bring in during the summer. The wind likes to swirl around up there so make sure your setting up right.

Why can't you hunt west of I-25? If it's because of caliber that only applies during rifle season for big game, any other time of the year your GTG.

It is rare that I don't take a dog off pawnee when I go, and I almost always see them also.

don't need a license for coyotes in WY.....

only need permission to hunt on private land and written permission from landowner for spotlighting at night.

NO spotlighting allowed on Public, Federal or State lands.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.