Very Cool

Sako 75

Not sure where to put this post. Just an experience that I thought was worth sharing. The company I work for has done very well over the past 16 months and I wanted to thank all the people in my department as 80% of them are not emplyee's but contractors. I picked up 19 ipads and handed them out then I took the top 4 people shopping........to the gun shop. I have never seen so many smiling faces and 4 men at a loss as to what they wanted to buy. It was a very cool experience and one I thought was worth sharing.:D

Funny you should mention that Sako 75. I work for Nucor Steel in Plymouth, Utah. We maintained a top position in steel production for the last 19 years. As a result, our plant manager wanted to give us a list of gifts to pick from. High-end grills, ATV trailers, snow and water skis and, yes, there were about thirty guns to pick from too. **** rights!! When I went to pick up my 22-250 Rem700 SPS Varmint I ask how many guns were ordered and he said over 300. That's a lot of happy guys and a great company.

LRSickle: It is nice to see another Nucor guy on here. I call the Crawfordsville sheet mill home. Keep cranking out the bar so we stay on top.

To stay on topic, picking out your own gift is a great reward from any company. It is is awesome to see that politics haven't influenced giving folks a proper thank you. So many companies are terrified of lawyers these days.

Jeremy

Hey that is all "Great" but you better not post anymore as you have Hillary Clinton,Feinstein,Boxer and Pelosi wanting to take them away and shut down your places of work for rewarding you folks in a very generous way! No telling what could happen with those four in power!!!!! Remember we are the bad guy's in their little minds!

:D

Hey that is all "Great" but you better not post anymore as you have Hillary Clinton,Feinstein,Boxer and Pelosi wanting to take them away and shut down your places of work for rewarding you folks in a very generous way! No telling what could happen with those four in power!!!!! Remember we are the bad guy's in their little minds!

They'll sic the EPA on you!

All good we are a Canadian company so they can't touch us!! Although my goverment will find a way to make us pay for it!!

Not sure where to put this post. Just an experience that I thought was worth sharing. The company I work for has done very well over the past 16 months and I wanted to thank all the people in my department as 80% of them are not emplyee's but contractors. I picked up 19 ipads and handed them out then I took the top 4 people shopping........to the gun shop. I have never seen so many smiling faces and 4 men at a loss as to what they wanted to buy. It was a very cool experience and one I thought was worth sharing.:D

Reading this post just made me feel good. Not much good stuff coming down the pipe anymore. Good deal!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.