vertically adjustable shooting bench

Hunter66654

Recently while I was in Idaho I saw a vertically adjustable bench rest for shooting rifles. There was a big wheel to turn to adjust the bench part vertically and it would also swivel from left to right and back to line up on different targets. I thought I might find it on the web but so for I haven't. Can anyone shed any light on who makes such a rest?

I didn't ship any of these to Idaho, but did it look like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 25
Good morning Joel. No the adjustable bench rest I saw in Idaho did not look like yours. The whole top move vertically by turning a big circular wheel on the side and the whole unit turned on an axis to move right or left to new targets. If I can get a picture I will post it. I did get some good compliments on the wood stock you made for me some time ago,
Bill

I would like to see pictures of that set up if you can post some. PM me your last name if you don't mind, I would like to pull my build sheets and see what I made you...

Joel did you get my PM? Also what is the cost for the unit in the picture you posted and the weight. I have found out who made the unit I saw in Idaho and will call him tomorrow. If he will send me a photo I will post it. I used it in Idaho and it is very sturdy and stable.

Joel did you get my PM? Also what is the cost for the unit in the picture you posted and the weight. I have found out who made the unit I saw in Idaho and will call him tomorrow. If he will send me a photo I will post it. I used it in Idaho and it is very sturdy and stable.

I received your PM, and replied. If you didn't get it, call me, numbers the same.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.