vertically adjustable shooting bench

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Hunter66654, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Hunter66654

Hunter66654 Well-Known Member

Recently while I was in Idaho I saw a vertically adjustable bench rest for shooting rifles. There was a big wheel to turn to adjust the bench part vertically and it would also swivel from left to right and back to line up on different targets. I thought I might find it on the web but so for I haven't. Can anyone shed any light on who makes such a rest?

2. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

I didn't ship any of these to Idaho, but did it look like this?

Attached Files:

3. Hunter66654

Good morning Joel. No the adjustable bench rest I saw in Idaho did not look like yours. The whole top move vertically by turning a big circular wheel on the side and the whole unit turned on an axis to move right or left to new targets. If I can get a picture I will post it. I did get some good compliments on the wood stock you made for me some time ago,
    Bill

4. Joel Russo

I would like to see pictures of that set up if you can post some. PM me your last name if you don't mind, I would like to pull my build sheets and see what I made you...

5. Hunter66654

Joel did you get my PM? Also what is the cost for the unit in the picture you posted and the weight. I have found out who made the unit I saw in Idaho and will call him tomorrow. If he will send me a photo I will post it. I used it in Idaho and it is very sturdy and stable.

6. Joel Russo

I received your PM, and replied. If you didn't get it, call me, numbers the same.