Varmints

sscoyote

Oh my gosh OF-- check out TVHM-- The Varmint Hunter Magazine-- 200+ page quarterly publication-- www.varminthunter.org. Best varmint hunting mag. out there hands down. Get the mag, and then get all the back issues you can-- they're cheap @ about $6 (last i checked). Tell them Steve Hugel sent you, please.

Looking for the best magazine on the subject , mostly a contender person , 17 rem ,22 mag, 22 hornet ,221 , 223 ,6 tcu ,7tcu , but have rifles in 223 , 22-250 and 243 , 308. just looking for reading and info - thanks

SS - thanks - was just looking for the best around - always seems to be a local or a under ground magazine that somebody knows about - thanks again

Hey ol'fart. What are you looking for "busty babes and varmints mens magazine"? It ain't out there.

Do like sscoyote said and get varmint hunters magazine. The only thing I would do differently is to tell them I sent you.
grin.gif

They do cater to smaller calibers (.308 win and down)where as this site is geared tward .308 and up.

Very high quality read and members are encouraged to submit articles too.

BTW how is your search for the perfect Gibbs coming along?

"Busty Babes and Varmints" what a great way to take the harmonics out of a barrel . nice to here from you - actually theres magazines published every place you can think of by every little group of people interested in a commnon subject - just checking around - "The Gibbs" - still asking around on different calibers ,like a 6.5 x 280 ack imp , kinda on a back burner , my 338 win mag is still in the shop , for a longer , heavier barrel and brake. the 6.5 x 284 is still in the shop for the same thing , sooooo .I guess Shilen had some steel problems . Been messing with the hydralic forming die but messy , way messy, biggest problem is getting some one with a lathe interested .what have I been doing? landscaping the back yard , rebuilding my cousins kitchen and family room - working on the 53 chevy rat rod - carpet , need to finish the paint on the 62 chevy pick up , building the deck around the hot tub , need to get up in the mountains and cut some tipi poles for the future and trying to get on the trout streams before run off starts . oh can't forget - shooting some dogs while everyone is calfing , man - being retired - how does anyone have time to work full time? LOL Old Fart

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.