• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Value of a rem 700 LH action, .308, some tuning done.

Oliveralan

Hello,
im a new member but have been reading lot of posts on here.

I have a Remington 700 BDL short action. LH. It has been slightly reworked by Clay Spencer (spencerriflebarrels.com) the lugs have been lapped trigger assembly polished, crisp break at 2lbs. I'm not sure if I want to go with a stiller or stay with this one. Can someone tell me what it's worth? Fired off around 180 rounds with it, kept it all very clean. Just a rough estimate, or if someone would like to make an offer. I would also be willing to sell the barrel with it. It has been lapped and index crowned, also by Clay Spencer. Will only ship to licensed FFL dealer.

Thanks,
Oliver

if you plan to have it blueprinted, depending on how much you have in it to date, you may be way ahead to sell it for $450 ?? barreled $550 and buy the custom action.
Dano

Don't listen to those guys. It's only worth about $50. Where do I send the money?:D:D:D

I think BH gave you a pretty good estimate.

BH gave you a pretty good range----that is why I do not use Remmy actions. Go with one that has already had the work done -- just for example a Stiller or others.

Took the rifle to the range yesterday and shot 3 5shot groups under 1/4inch! Best one being .19" center to center. 168srmk 44.6grain varget win brass cci br2 primer. I think I'll keep this one :)