Us optics ?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by kc, Apr 13, 2011.

1. kc

kc Well-Known Member

Have eny of you guys ever used Scopes from US OPTICS I know they are a bit pricy (over3grand) I just had the thought I have no found any shooters who use them.

2. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

No sir i haven't, but I AM seriously considering selling my NIB MK4 to begin funding a USO. I have researched them a bunch (mostly on snipershide) where they seem to be used a good bit.

I gotta try at least ONE!

3. Ian B

Ian B Well-Known Member

It seems me and you are looking at the same scope.:D
    I am going to have to sell a few rifles to own one myself.
    and to the OP you can own one for under 3K the one I want will cost me around $2400 not to shabby but not cheap by any means.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  4. jwp475

jwp475 Well-Known Member

I have one, a 3.8X22X44. US Optics makes an excellent scope. Scopes are personal and I prefer the S&B IMHO they are the very best that I have used

5. Sharpshooter243

Sharpshooter243 Well-Known Member

I've heard great things about them. Optically on par with S&B, IOR, and NF you know all the big brands. I guess CS is great to

6. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

What I like is when you hit their website, the options are amazing. Truly customizable optics, I've never seen that many options with ANY optics manufacturer before.

7. Ian B

Ian B Well-Known Member

Better than NF Glass I can see that better or equal to S&B I will buy it on spot.