• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *Updated 9-03-08* Trade-ins, DEMO, deals LOWER PRICES New Stuff

ScottBerish

LongRangers,

Here's some deals for you. We've taken in lots of stuff in trade, and have other deals for you. I'll post here first, and then other forums in the future for unsold items.

Scott

1) Nikon ED50 13-30x50 Fieldscope, angled or straight eyepiece, very nice, new in box, highly recommended compact spotter, $589 shipped.

2) Vortex Razor 8x42 binos, these have a tiny speck in the left objective lens, does not affect function, fully warranted, $549 shipped
Scott

The rest of this stuff went to ebay, auctions end tomorrow night, save big $$

Last edited:
5) Vortex Viper 8x42 binos, long time demos, mint condition, box and all docs, simply superb, $389 shipped.

**** you Scott! I'll take it! :)

If you find another of these let me know. I gave up on the burris tactical...

Either I find one of these or send my 4-12x40 vxII in for tall turrets...

1) **SOLD** Leupold VX-III 4.5-14x50 Long Range, mildot, tall capped turrets with SWEET 1/4 MOA clicks, 15MOA per revolution, 100MOA+ travel, optics 100%, stout 30mm tube, matte finish, side focus that works, turret caps has some scratches but knobs are good, BC caps fitted, "Made in USA" stamped into the bottom of the turret housing, serial number 1081xxH, very light ring marks, a real honey of a scope, $499 shipped **SOLD**