• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Unertl Target Scope FS

sharpshooterbr

I have a very nice J. Unertl Vulture scope for sale. This scope has a fixed 10x magnification and a 43mm objective. This particular scope has the standard 1/4 minute target mounts, calibrated adjustable objective from infinity to 50ft, magnum tube clamp, and a set of bases that fit a commercial Mauser action. The reticle in this scope features the Lee dot reticle. This reticle has fine crosshairs with a very fine dot at the intersection. I've tried to show the reticle below, but it's very hard to photograph...the small dots are dust particles on the lens of the scope and my camera, the glass is very clear. Overall the scope is in good condition. The glass is excellent with great clarity and all adjustments work flawlessly. The exterior of the scope has small handling marks, and the standard rub marks where the scope slides in the mounts. Overall a very nice example of a classic target/varmint scope. Price on this scope is $600 shipped in the CONUS. This is posted on a couple different forums, so first "I'll take it" gets it. Rifle pictured is not included nor for sale. Please PM me with any questions, and thanks for looking.
IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

Open to reasonable offers, or will trade for a Leupold 6.5-20 or 8.5-25 scope like quality/magnification scope with cash on my end or your end to make it a fair swap. PM me with what you have. Thanks.