Understanding Long Range Bullets Part 2: Practical Considerations and Decision Making

ADMIN

Administrator
Last month, we identified some basic trends that occur when you scale bullets up and down in caliber. Most of our findings were fundamental and academic. This month, I want to take a close look at some of the practical consequences of scale. Whereas last month's article focused on establishing facts, this part will give some conclusions, judgments and some of my opinions based on the facts.Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Understanding Long Range Bullets Part 2: Practical Considerations and Decision Making, By Bryan Litz. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

In the chart on the first page the 6mm has a higher bc than the 6.5. I am confused as to why that has to be going faster for the same benefits.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.