Turrets coming

Tikkamike

I just ordered a custom turret for my Lapua, they are going to put 3 rows of numbers on it! I didnt know that was possible, hopefully its not too busy and confusing looking. but it should enable me to dial to 1400 yards without counting clicks, which will be fine since my geovids dont range that far anyway usually.. I am excited.. antelope season starts a month from today.. BEWARE

Glad to hear it Mike, sounds pretty sweet. Kenton turrets? Let us all know how it works...

How in the world did you get away with speed goat season opening in a month?? You guys on the other side of the mountain have all the fun..:D

all 6 of my goat tags open on the 1st of september haha, 2 buck tags and 4 does. No I am haiving Leupold make the turrets. They were going to use the sierra BC and a generic scope height, so i had to special request that they use all my info. I have heard about their turrets not being accurate but Igave them all of my info so I would think they would be able to make it. I guess I will let you guys know how it turns out. for $59.99 i had to try it out though

September 1st.... you're makin me jealous, I have to wait until Oct 1st. Heck for $60 I might just order one for my 6-284, that's not too shabby. Are you hunting on private or public land?

10th & 11th? If I can get an OTC tag I might take you up on that... the term "day of death" sounds WAY too good to pass up lol. Got any good hotels over there?

I will get some solid dates for you hopefully this week. There are some pretty nice and inexpensive hotel/cabins in greybull i think $60 a night. there are lots of OTC tags left for where we hunt. Last year we shot 11 animals between 5 of us and I was home by 8 pm.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.