Tule Elk

00buck

I was fortunate enough to draw a tule elk tag called the East Park Bull Elk hunt her in Norcal. I have done some scouting and thought u guys might enjoy a pick of one of the larger bulls I found. The hunt starts on Monday. Was wondering if any of the members here have ever hunted the Tule Elk

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 57
WOW!!! Why are you here posting pics? I would be following him every second until I could bag him on Monday! Lol!!

Here is the tule Elk that I was able to get yesterday. Not the same one that I scouted but when I saw him I new I wanted him. He is broken on the passenger side but has a lot of mass and I'm a sucker for that. Enjoy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 65
Here is the tule Elk that I was able to get yesterday. Not the same one that I scouted but when I saw him I new I wanted him. He is broken on the passenger side but has a lot of mass and I'm a sucker for that. Enjoy

Congrats on a great trophy!!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts