Tubbs final finish help

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by 1tonpower, Oct 31, 2012.

1. 1tonpower

1tonpower Well-Known Member

I ordered the fire lapping kit (50pack of 5 differant grits) from midway last week. I received the package today and when I opened it I found the plastic container they used was broken, and all 50 bullets mixxed up at the bottom of the bag.
    Is there a way to tell the differance besides feel. Some look and feel so close alike it's hard to tell.
    Secondly, this was my first order with midway. How is there costumer service, i hope theyll just send my a new kit. I will call them tomorrow to see what they can/will do for me. If all else fails I will try weighing the all. Between looks, feel and weight there might be a chance

2. D.ID

D.ID Well-Known Member

Midways customer service is excellent. Tell them what happened and they will take care of you...........They always do.

3. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

+100

4. dbhostler

dbhostler Well-Known Member

Can you tell by feel or maybe color or even how the light reflects off the bullets? The container they come in needs redesigned no doubt.
    db

5. Robinhood493

Robinhood493 Well-Known Member

I could not tell the difference from looking or touching Steps 1-4.

6. 1tonpower

1-4 are very close. The last step is a noticeable differance.. At work now I can call till I leave.

7. 1tonpower

New kit is in the way at no charge.. And they said not to worry about sending the mixed up ones back...

8. Robinhood493

Robinhood493 Well-Known Member

Very typical of Midway. Their customer service is second to none.