Trying to find some bullets

goodgrouper

I would like to know if anyone has some Berger 6mm 95 grain VLD's that they would part with. I need them for a match at the end of this month, and Berger is out until May 31st.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Natchez lists them in stock for 21.94 per 100. Sinclair has them also but I didn't check to se if they were in stock. Where you been lately??

GG

I will head up to cabela's and see what they have on the shelf also for ya. All i have to do is hop,skip and jump and i am there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, thank you guys very much!
I first tried my Berger rep, then Sinclair, then Midway, then Midsouth, then Bruno's, and finally Natchez. Everyone was out of them except the last place I tried! A lady at Bruno's said that Berger is having a J4 jacket supply problem and can't produce bullets until May 31st. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyhow, I have 300 coming ASAP from Natchez.
I badly wanted these bullets because they shot a 2 7/8" x 1 1/2" 5 shot group at 600 yards the other day from my 6 BR Imp!

Matt27,
If you wouldn't mind, I would still appreciate it if you would check Cabelas showroom floor for me. We have a Cabela's coming in just 15 miles North of me in 6 months and I would love to know if they actually have this bullet in stock in the store and not just in the catalog.
Thanks-GG

No problem GG! All it took was a little looking around in my favorite websites. I know you would do the same for us!

[ QUOTE ]
Where you been lately??

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been loading ammo like a madman every night, and then shooting every morning for about 5 days now. Having three new guns in 5 months sure takes hard work to tweek loads for each-but I'm not complaining!

What have you been up to? I haven't had much time to scan the old forum the last week.

[ QUOTE ]
I have been loading ammo like a madman every night, and then shooting every morning for about 5 days now.

[/ QUOTE ] Thats kinda what I figured you were doing. I been trying to make a decision on a new scope with the help of everyone here for my new rig Kirby's building this summer. I have it narrowed down to two options now ( I think ) Been working a lot of overtime for my project so I haven't been doing much shooting but it will comense soon! I 'm starting to go through withdrawls from gun powder and lead! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Getting kinda twitchy if you know what I mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Goodgrouper,
WHY did you not ask Uncle B. I have 200 at your asking call me in the morning.
Good night now B

To mow his lawn, you'd have to give me more than 200! Try 2000 and a Gatling gun like the one Mac uses in "Predator" to mow down the jungle after seeing the predator! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Sorry B. It is my fault anyway because I pull him away from lawn maintenance to go shooting with me!

I would not only take out in trade Lawn Mowing but edgeing as well for 200 VLD's (tree trimming would also be appreciated).B

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.