Trying to contact Dave Tooley

Marine sniper

From what I know Dave is a stand up guy, but I am having a heck of a time getting in contact with him.

I sent him a down payment on a 338 Yogi about 4 months ago and have not heard from him since. I have sent a couple of emails, made a couple of phone calls, etc.

Does anyone have direct contact with him.

Thanks,
John Brumbaugh

Keep calling and emailing he will answer. Dave is a first class guy. I have a 338 yogi and love it. Tell us about your build?

Keep calling and emailing he will answer. Dave is a first class guy. I have a 338 yogi and love it. Tell us about your build?

I have heard nothing but good things about Dave and his rifles. I guess maybe I deal with too many attorneys and when they don't call me back I loose patience very quickly.

The rifle is:

McMillan- Baker, heavy fill, 13 ¾ LOP, Adj. cheek w/3 pillars

Barrel -Bartlein 1.350X4" taper to 1.000" at 30", fluted w/ brake, 338 Yogi .365 nk. 1-10 in twist barrel

Action- BAT Machine HRPIC w/ 20 MOA pic rail

Trigger- Jewell 1 1/2 Lbs.

Custom Fl die set

Is your BAT HRPIC action coming with the 20 MOA pic rail machined into the receiver?

My rifle has the following

Action: 8.5 M Bat
Barrel: Broughton 1000 YARD 1.250 - .940 1-10 twist
Stock: Manners T4A
Jewell trigger with bottom safety

Dave told me to start out with 92 Grains of R 25 and work my way up with the 300grn smk. This combination gave me 2925fps. Accuracy was amazing had a one hole 5 shot group at 100. Never tried to push the bullet any faster or harder. I have shot 2 5 shot groups at 1000 under 5 inches. I have also killed a 6x6 bull elk at 1103 yards.

Hope you get your rifle soon.

I know that Daves mother in law is ill. Keep in mind that it takes a long time to get a custom rifle built. My first rifle took over a year.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.