Truth and cheat

MontanaRifleman,

Save your fingers, TRShooter has no desire to logically compare anything. besides, he only shoots big game out to 600 yards so I expect he does not feel anything should be used at longer ranges because, in his own words, it just would not be hunting......

Trshooter,

Are you honestly saying that even at 600 yards, a 7mm Rem Mag, with its best ballistic bullet, will have the same terminal effect as a 338 Lapua at 600 yards on any big game animal?????

I will keep this to one question at a time to avoid any room to wiggle out of answering it. Your answer will also provide the forum more information about you then anything I could say.

Cash talks, ******** walks.

Bring your 7mm out to Montana and we can easily settle this subject with out a bunch of typing??

It seems pretty obvious that with some people, "you can tell them... You just can't tell them much".

TRShooter it is obvious that you like the 7 Rem Mag and that is fine. It is also obvious you think it is the end all be all of long range hunting, that too is fine. It seems that no one here agrees with your opinions for the most part. I also get the feeling that if you disappeared into web land and never came back no one would care. We are here as a group to support ideas, techniques etc for long range hunting, if you came here to bash anyone who doesn't subscribe to your theories I am sure your in the wrong place.

I think where TRShooter is from (he did not Say) (it does not sound like it is near Earth) he may not be able to get any ammo for anything other than the 7mm mag. It does not sound like he has any experience with any other cal. To his defense the 7mag is 10x better than any .338 if you can not get any .338 bullets.

I have to say thanks to this site and its "cheating experts" (what ever that means)as they have just converted annother un educated sap. As I will soon be building a 338 edge.

A special thanks to TRShooer as this post has made me evaluate the balistics of my 300wsm and 7rem mag and have made me see just how superior the .338 edge is for true long range hunting.:):D

Last edited:
I want to thank TRShooter for making me laugh. His comments have got to be the most rediculous statements i've ever heard. He's got to be a troll...for I have never seen anybody with such tunnel vision.

I thought troll first too but after reading his other posts I think he is serious. The 7mag is the only thing he talks about not equpment or any thing else.

:D:D

MontanaRifleman,

Save your fingers, TRShooter has no desire to logically compare anything. besides, he only shoots big game out to 600 yards so I expect he does not feel anything should be used at longer ranges because, in his own words, it just would not be hunting......

Kirby, I thought about the 600 yd thing too after I made my post. But still, the 300 Rum is flatter getting there, and arives with with about 2690 ftlbs vs 2000 for the 7mm (at 5000 elev) and 2400 fps vs 2300 fps and 72 lbft vs 55 lbft of momentum, plus it makes a bigger hole. So no matter what distance I would like to know from Trshooter how the 7mm is superior? Especially against the 338 LM, that should be a real interesting read.

Anyway this is kinda entertaining.... my gun is better than yours...

I thought troll first too but after reading his other posts I think he is serious. The 7mag is the only thing he talks about not equpment or any thing else.

:D:D

I agree jcoop, I dont think Tr is a troll. I think he is sincere. Dont quite get how he gets to his conclusions, but someday I wanna be a cheater expert :D

I don't know, I have a hard time believing somebody could be that retarded. It wouldn't suprise me if he or she just isn't having fun at our expense.

Jeezzz, just when I was beginning to believe my 7mm was better than all those .338 Edges and AMs....................................;) I guess reality is a b**** sometimes!

Trshooter, must really be Wildcat useing a different screen name

Last edited:
Trshooter, must really be Wildcat useing a different screen name
jwp475,
This is one of the funniest post's I have read in a long time, brilliant !!!!!!!!!!
the scary thing is, what if it is not Wildcat but mabey his son. could any of us take Wildcat II starting this over again ????????
UB

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.