Trust Land

Were dyin here Roaddog1, Weve been in the dark for days and were all followin this dang thing like a bunch of Copenhagen junkies needin a fix! What did Mr. Backus say about continuing??????? pinsandneedledpinsandneedles
haha:D

P.S. +1 with Chas1's comment for ending

Winmag, pinsandneedledpinsandneedles. That sounds familiar...are you familiar with the Honeymonners? Ralph Kramden-Jackie Gleason has a line that goes "Pins and needles, needles and pins, it's a happy man that grins, now what am I mad about". To which Ed Norton-Art Carney says "they raised the rent 5%. And Ralph hits the roof.:D:D:D

I havent seen that one Chas1, I was just goin' for the ''Beavis, from Beavis and Butthead'' crossed with some kind of waco needing thier TRUST LAND FIX hahahaha:D

Anxious to read more!!!
Maybe we should write Len, asking permission to continue the thread. Though I dont see any politics or religion problems in the story.
Keep it up, you gut us hooked.

I know roaddog1, I sent you a P.M. on this a few days ago. Your doing the right thing waiting for an answer from the top before continuing. I respect that, and whatever rules are in place from L/R/H. I just hope you get to finish even if as Chas1 said '' with an alternate non political/religious ending''.

Has Len replied? ummmm??? Meeeezzz thinks there may be a wee bit o writer's cramp going on.:)

Correct on both. You can't leave us hanging w/o an end and xmas presents peeking...did and still do.:D Drives the misses crazy.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.