Trump Won!

Waynzee

Hi fellas, looks like our guns rights are good for now, but we can't get lazy. We still need to hold our politicians to the fire and truth so they will keep on protecting our 2nd. Amendment.

I'm glad he won. I am worried about the realease and sequential privatization of federal land. I hope the NRA helps keep him on track. I am very very concerned. It is an amazing thing we have in the United States. You and I have a wealth of land we are free to go on as we choose. It would be terrible to take that away.

Until he's sworn in, I'll stay skeptical. Stay active-lots of issues on the table we don't want to sleep through the next 4 years.

If Trumps Supreme Court picks are as conservative as his Cabinet choices, the Second Amendment should be OK for well over a decade or two. The alternative to Trump was far to ugly to imagine, and it's soooooo nice to see the political toilet we had get flushed!!!!

Hi fellas, looks like our guns rights are good for now, but we can't get lazy. We still need to hold our politicians to the fire and truth so they will keep on protecting our 2nd. Amendment.

Being a proponent of the 2nd Amendment isn't enough. Every state will be having senate and congressional elections throughout Trumps term. If we let our guard down, Liberals could gain and neutralize all we've worked for. Actively support the gun rights candidates in your area to keep the momentum in our favor. Keep up with the NRA, their news releases will inform us of upcoming political events needing action in our states.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.