Trueblue

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by trueblue, Jun 28, 2008.

1. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

Well, thought it was time to introduce myself. I am from Iowa. I have been on this site since this winter.My name is James Hurst, and my handle is TRUEBLUE."Trueblue" is the name of my labrador retriever , who is a Field Champion, and quailified to run the National Open in California last year.Competing in retriever field trials has been my passion for the past 12 years.I just started shooting rifles this winter, but have jumped in with both feet, which I tend to do with anything I do. I have found this site to be very helpfull, and spend quite a bit of time reading here and trying to learn. Thanks to all on this site for posting the imformation they have pertaining to long range shooting. I am sure it will speed up my learning curve in this area.

JAMES HURST

2. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

James, welcome and I think Trueblue deserves to have his picture posted here. light bulb

3. trueblue

I think that is a great idea, but I only know how to e-mail a picture, don't know how to post it on a website.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  4. Len Backus

5. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

welcome aboard Jim. after talking with you my guess was that Trueblue had something to do with your dogs.

6. trueblue

[​IMG]

7. trueblue

This is a picture of FC PINEHURST'S TRUEBLUE. I had trouble sizing the photo. Will try and get it right next time.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  8. Len Backus

Nice, thanks!