trouble with case stretch

fox and coyotes seem to be moving after dark right now (full moon). I seen fox foot prints right out in front of my back deck this morning when I filled the bird feeders. I know which pair it is, as their den is roughly three hundred yards west of me. I also have a pair of greys that come thru here about once every six weeks (kinda rare around here these days). Coyotes seem to stay east of me several hundred yards, but still close enough I can hear them. My brother's place has a couple pairs of fox, and a big bunch of coyotes. Seems like they breed faster than you can shoot them! Two years ago we killed seventeen of them in an area the size of a football field!

gary
Hello Gary Coyotes are packing up here for breeding 7 at local feedlot mile away from my cow calf operation.Can:t legally shoot within 500 meters of a livestock encloser, need a rubber rabbit to call to duty.Love this sport:) have a great day Brad

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.