Trophy Kansas whitetail

Northern IL turkey and whitetail hunt in return for KS whitetail? Id also be interested in coming out to shoot coyotes.
Thanks, Nik

Looking more specificly for Mule deer, elk, carabou, moose. You will be hard pressed to find any better whitetail hunting than this. Biggest buck taken this year scored 208"

I saw your ad in the swap section. I'm from South La, and LIVE to hunt whitetails with my bow. I've done a couple swaps for offshore fishing, Here's a link to my ad. If you have any interest in a swap let me know. I'm really trying to start to expand my horizons with hunting. Trying to make a couple big out of state hunts a year. All DIY or swaps if possible. I think paying for a guide kind of takes the fun out of it. At least for me.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f91/will-swap-offshore-fishing-trip-hunt-52351/

Give me a call if you have any interest.

Jay Leto
225-715-7879 cell
[email protected]

Michigan bear hunt. Mid Sept. Must draw a tag but 2 years will get you a good tag. Weapon of your choice. Bait hunt. Will be a tent camp in Michigans Upper Peninsula. Baited blinds, tent with cots, meals and hot showers at camp. Temps and weather conditions vary. Typically 60-70s daytime highs. 28-50 nighttime temps.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.