Trophy Kansas whitetail

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt' started by midwesthunter, Jun 21, 2011.

1. midwesthunter

midwesthunter Well-Known Member

Willing to trade a trophy Kansas whitetail hunt with food and lodging. Can be archery or rifle. Average size is 150's. open to other trades PM me and ill let you know

2. diem24

diem24 New Member

Northern IL turkey and whitetail hunt in return for KS whitetail? Id also be interested in coming out to shoot coyotes.
    Thanks, Nik

3. skull

skull Member

hey midwesthunter
    I did sent you an email

4. midwesthunter

midwesthunter Well-Known Member

Looking more specificly for Mule deer, elk, carabou, moose. You will be hard pressed to find any better whitetail hunting than this. Biggest buck taken this year scored 208"

5. jayleto

jayleto Member

I saw your ad in the swap section. I'm from South La, and LIVE to hunt whitetails with my bow. I've done a couple swaps for offshore fishing, Here's a link to my ad. If you have any interest in a swap let me know. I'm really trying to start to expand my horizons with hunting. Trying to make a couple big out of state hunts a year. All DIY or swaps if possible. I think paying for a guide kind of takes the fun out of it. At least for me.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f91/will-swap-offshore-fishing-trip-hunt-52351/

Give me a call if you have any interest.

Jay Leto
    225-715-7879 cell
    JayLeto@hotmail.com