• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tripple G 300 Winmag for sale

Toomanytracks

Tripple G gunsmith in Stephenville Tx. It's a saami spec chamber 300 win mag 700 rem action with a 26 inch #4 shilen barrel, shilen trigger set @ 1.5 lbs set in an HS precision tan with black web stock. No bottom metal. It's toped with a mark 4 6.5x20 TMR reticle. 10 lbs. It has 350 rounds down the tub. It's a one shot killer 610 yds to ten steps.

I just shot two groups this afternoon @ 200 yds to validate the accuracy. The first is a 3 shot group is a 1.543. The second is a 5 shot group is a 1.751. Both are outside to outside measurements with No deduction for bullet diameter. lightbulb. The gun shoots far better than I can. The load tested is 208 amax w/71gn rl22 cci 250 nosler brass. This is a winter load (vertical string)

It been my saddle gun since built in nov 2009. The gun show normal wear from scabbard. It's all cosmetic nitpicking. I had this gun built for function not to be a safe queen. It's been used but not abused.

You are buying a guides gun, the first shot is only shot that counts.
It's up for sale to fund a trip to spend time with a mentor that opened the door to the sportsmen lifestyle.

2200.00 I'm not interested in trades.

The last pic is a 600yrd group three shots just before aftenoon storm rolled in. shooting at a chewed up steel taget.

Attachments

• DSC_0173.jpg
    DSC_0173.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0171.jpg
    DSC_0171.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0168.jpg
    DSC_0168.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 7
No takers. No tire kickers. Had some time off to play with some loads. My goto hunting load is 190 vld w/ ramshot. DIRTY is all I say. Scrubbed the barrel clean. Shot some 210s /230 otm with a random load and seat depth. Big holes in paper. This is a half inch gun all day long. Amax bergers accubond whatever you want to shoot. 24 hours and the price goes up.