• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 Amber Triangle Reticle

Huntinaz

I have a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56, in excellent condition. Has the illuminated amber triangle reticle. Optics are crystal clear, as good as Zeiss. Illumination is adjustable per application. No batteries to go dead or replace, operates on fiber optics and tritium. This thing has excellent low light transmission with illuminated reticle, good for those twilight dusk/dawn type scenarios. This is a *very* sweet scope but it's just more scope than I need for my applications. $700 shipped. I'm posting from work, I can get pics tonight or tomorrow in the daylight will probably be best.

Product Link

Trijicon AccuPoint BAC Advanced Dual-Illuminated 2.5-10x56mm Riflescope TR22 Optimum any-light shooting, with high transitional speed and pinpoint accuracy. With advanced fiber-optic/tritium aiming-point illumination, the Trijicon Accu Point Rifle scope speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours. The dual-illumination fiber-optic system of the Trijicon Riflescope automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing light conditions. This provides hunters optimum aiming-point illumination and ideal reticle/target contrast. The result: lightning-fast precision aiming in any light without failure-prone batteries- for maximum shooting success. An externally adjustable, pop-up, resetable pointer dial which allows a riflescope that's been sighted-in to be easily reset to zero without using tools.

Couple pics:

Trijicon002.jpg

Trijicon001.jpg

Specifications for Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10 x 56 Rifle-scopes:

Magnification: 2.5-10

Objective Size: 56

Bullet Drop Compensator: No

Length (in): 13.80

Weight (oz): 22.10

Illumination source: Fiber Optics/Tritium

Reticle Pattern: Triangle

Day Reticle Color: Amber