• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon 5-2-x50

combatcurt

Trijicon accupoint 5-20x50 very lightly used looks brand new. Tiny ding on sunshade. Optics planet has these for 1147.50. Im asking 1000 shipped. I am also looking for some .224 bullets either 75 gr amax or 70 gr anything

i think its the tr23-2 reticle with the green dot.(mildots) It was on my .308 and worked very very well. the only reason im getting rid of it is because I am re-barreling it to a 22-243 win and im looking for a little more magnification. I really cant say anything bad about it at all. glass is clear and the dot is very bright. Ive only had it for about six months. of course it comes with the box/ lens pen/paperwork/sunshade

tried to get the tiny ding on the end of the sunshade

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 4
Are you interested in trades? I have a brand new Sightron SIIISS 6-24X50 LRMOA it has not been mounted on any rifle it comes with warranty card sunshade flip up scope covers in original packaging. I also got a free Sightron hat and *** Smith and Wesson knife from the sales rep when i bought it that I'll throw in to sweeten the deal ;)

Yes, the scope is still for sale. Sorry i didn't get back to you before. I have been working in Alaska

Hi,

How was Alaska anyway? Work or fun or both I hope. Do you have any pictures and the manual and reg card I hope? What reticle and color is it?

Thanks,
Ed

It has the mildot crosshair with a green dot. It comes in original box with all the manuals and paperwork that came with it. I was going to use it on a new build but I decided to upgrade my 22-243 to a NF competition instead. If the scope doesn't sell, I might think about putting it on another varmint gun. I was in Alaska for work, welding anodes onto pilings under a shipping dock. The water was COLD!

Oh yeah, I posted pictures of the scope and the box with all the info on the scope on the original post. If you cant't view them, or they aren't there, I can PM them to you

Last edited: