Triggers for LA 700 remington actions.. .

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by WildRose, Jul 8, 2011.

1. WildRose

WildRose Well-Known Member

The more I read here and find myself at home with long range shooters the more I want to tinker with the gear I already have and invest in some more.

I have a CZ 527 .204 Ruger that comes from the factory with one of the nicest singe set triggers I have ever fingered.

I'm thinking of putting something similar on my Remington's so I'll dig in here asking for advice on a direction.

Thanks.

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Well I have only owned 2 rem 700 to date one had a factory trigger tuned by Kirby Allen the other had a custom shillen installed. I prefered the factory tuned trigger to the shillen 110%. In fact it was so much better I never going to by a shillen trigger for anything again.

Now I am about to try a Timmny on my Howa on Kirbys advice and if it goes well then on my sendero as well.

Jon

3. WildRose

I've had very good factory triggers on 4 of my 6 700's that just needed a little tweaking and tuning here and there; including this one.

I'm just extremely pleased with the single set trigger and fishing around to see if there's anything comparable for the 700's.

Thanks.

4. WildRose

bump to top