Trail Camera finally found something

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I set up a bushnell trail camera about a week ago in front of one of my corn feeders. Well i let her set for a week and went to check the thing with my heart full of excitement and anticpation. My little LCD screen read "memory full" and i was giddy like a freakin school girl. We popped the chip into my buddies digital camera and i had 120 pics of grass blowing back and forth, if you flipped through it quick enough it was like a **** flip book!!!!! Well we fixed the positioning of the camera and left her again. 2 nites later i checked it again and it had taken 117 pics and this time all but about 15 had deer on them. There were several decent bucks (honestly the pic quality is pretty crappy at nite) but one showed the most promise. Now the pic has been zoomed in and lightned a lot but look at the buck on the left, i dont think he is very wide but he sure looks tall for a Okie deer. Anyway thought you all might enjoy, with any luck and as long as he is a older deer i will thump him with my 209x50 encore this weekend.

newpic.jpg

good luck to all on the upcoming seasons.
steve

Steve
Here are some pics of a little WT buck from a wildview II last week
SUNP0040.jpg

SUNP0039.jpg

SUNP0037.jpg

I also had 493 pics from another WV II in another location in a 10 hr. period to go through because of wind.
James

Lerch,

Those cams are fun to set up but do take a bit of adjustment once you do to get things in perspective. I built the controllers for several and the first ones I built were for 35mm cams. You think it sucks waiting to pop in the memory card, try having to haul the roll in and get them developed. Especially when it is nothing but limbs or grass triggering it.

I did get a few pics that were pretty decent and this one is my favorite.

From the looks of it he knows the jig is up.

Definitely some nice pics.

Hey Lerch, FWIW, if you play with your picture's "brightness", you can see a real hammer standing over the center deer's left shoulder. . .

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.