Trade/Sell - Lazzeroni 9.53 Hellcat (.375-caliber)

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by DB Bill, Feb 19, 2006.

1. DB Bill

DB Bill Well-Known Member

This is the 1st 9.53 Hellcat built by John Lazzeroni. Check the Lazzeroni web-site for other details www.lazzeroni.com

SPECIFICATIONS: Lazzeroni stainless action (built by McMillan), Sunny Hill bottom metal, stainless Schneider barrel (23"), stainless Vais muzzle brake (with cap), McMillan stock in 50/50 green & black, metal work has NP-3 coating, weight without scope (as seen in photo) is 7 pounds 10 ounces. Magazine capacity is 3 rounds + one in the chamber.

Feeding is 100% and the rifle is sub-moa with full-power hunting loads with both Nosler Partitions and Swift A-Frames which were the only expanding bullets tried. My typical load was around 2540 fps with the 300gr Nosler Partition but 2580 fps was easily reached but I found the recoil, even with the brake, was more than I wanted ...or needed. Rifle was used on one safari to good effect. The rifle comes with dies and enough brass to last a lifetime plus my reloading notes.

Not interested in trading -- if interested make a cash offer.

Remove the XXX's for e-mail. XXXdbXXXbill@verizon.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. derrickmanx1

derrickmanx1 Member

What is your cash price?

3. DB Bill

Cash price, with no trades, $2750 + shipping & insurance.

4. derrickmanx1

derrickmanx1 Member

Is that with dies, brass and scope bases.

5. derrickmanx1

derrickmanx1 Member

How many rounds are down the barrel.

6. DB Bill

Yes it would ship with dies and brass .....and if I can find them, bases & rings (no guarantee)

I had told someone else 300 rounds down the barrel but I re-checked my log & it's closer to 250.

7. DB Bill

Last try.

8. derrickmanx1

derrickmanx1 Member

Sorry I have not replied sooner. I have had some set backs in my budget. I cannot purchase the rifle at this time. I do appreciate your time. Maybe at a later date. I will keep watching this thread.