• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade my 30-378 and extras for ?

Coasthunterjay

I have a Gorgeous Weatherby accumark MKV. (less than 50 shots through gun. I have cleaned barrel with JB's and a nylon brush every 5-10 shots.)

Stainless fluted barrel w/ muzzle break.
4 plus boxes of brass, and bullets.
set of RCBS reloading dies. That are set and work awesome.
Not selling with scope. I do have original box with price tag on it still. and all owners manual and everything else.

I have well over $2000 invested. Would like to sell for $1500. Or partial trade and sell for a higher end 300 WM. Gun is rediculously awesome.

Im currently in the middle of getting out of the military on a medical disharge. Tore my shoulder BAD and know my finese of trigger pull just isnt the same and unfortunetly my gun is just to much for me now. Im also soon to be out of a VERY reliable paying job. So to pay some bills off and to get some stuff taken care of before i get disharged early ide like to sell my once in a lifetime rifle....kind of makes me sad thinking of getting rid of it, but i need to......

IF YOU'D LIKE A PICTURE OF MY BEAUTY SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected]

IT REALLY BUMMS ME OUT TO GET RID OF THIS. BUT IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME AND MY WIFE. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE.....! :(

Recent Posts