trade a predator hunt.

ogallala_1

I would like to trade a western Nebraska predator hunt for a predator hunt in another state or area. Have pretty good success and would like to see some different country.

John

How about south kansas or north Oklahoma I have more land in Oklahoma to hunt but still have about 2000 acres in kansas.

I am definately interested. I am thinking in October before all the deer hunters make the coyotes wild. PM me for details.

john

That might be fun what u kill in neb. West tx midland area i killed 78 bobcats last year have not hunted much this year but i just got in from hunting killed 1 wind is blowing 25 and rain and cold i call every thing in mostly hunt night my best night killed 14 bobcats 6 fox 1 badger can kill dawgs if i want u can realy pile them up if u get a new place the night i killed 14 cats the rancher told me he did not have cats just dawgs but have not got many dawgs on his place but in 4 weeks i killed 35 cats off of his place 35 sections he sold his ranch it was close to town they are going to sub dived but have plenty more land to hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.