Totally awesome barreling and action truing system

308 nate

Hey guys,
I have been working on this concept for three years and have been using this system for about 1 year. videos are pretty self explanitory...Enjoy!

308nate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKvEf8MwnoE&feature=related]True Bore Alignment System on Haas TL1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86xlH0ZOya4&feature=related]True Bore Alignment System components and features - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFiLbeeZBx8&feature=related]True Bore Alignment System by SSG - YouTube[/ame]

I watched it last night right after you posted it. I'm not a gunsmith but it impressed me none the less.

"Expertease"..... I nearly choked on my lunch. That's funny!

Enjoyed the videos, Nate. Those look very handy! I can see a handful of advantages...

Don't abandon gunsmithing for a run at Hollywood just yet:D

I assume you are referring to my God given abilities to look natural and suave in front of the camera:D:D

So with your professional opinion how long do you think I should wait before trying out in Hollywood??? cuz quite frankly I thought I was ready, but don't want to jump the gun.:cool:

Cool Nate.
Glad to finally see a post from you again. Where ya been?

Winmag,
I've been here...burried in work. Busy with my family. Had plenty of set backs last year and a loss in the family, but things have been on the up and up. me and the new machines are starting to understand each other a lot better:D I'm getting a lot of guns finished up. Haven't done much hunting since deer season, but will try in the near future to get some pix and stories up. My wife shot her first coyote (about 450yd. and even got it on video! I'll have to get to it) this year she was pretty excited about it. And come July we are expecting a new little one. That makes a half dozen..so keeping those bellies full keeps me pretty busy too. Oh ya my daughter shot her first deer this year and have videos of that too. I just need to somehow find the time to put it all together.

Three of my kids started pheasant hunting. My son(11) got five and is quite the natural, my oldest daughter(12) shot her first pheasant with a single shot 410 and made a head shot on it. (my wife and I were with her and our jaws dropped as that bird folded and flopped being it was her first ever shot at a pheasant!! My wife also shot her first pheasant this year. my daughter(9) also shot one and downed it, but we were unable to retrieve it, but it won't be long before she is bringing them home. Boy, just talking about it has got me excited about hunting stories. This last year has been a blur and I'll loose it if I don't write it down...

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I hope to be posting more in the future, but have a pretty full plate.....

308nate

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.