Took a ride and ran in to this !

That video was posted a little more than four years ago!

Mike - your observation is spot-on. Richard's credibility is just shot! Why would someone do something like this?

Haha... I wonder if old Richard will be showing his face around here again??
Hey, where's the fun in saying "hey look at this picture i was e-mailed" ?
Geez, people have very little humor !
I would have thought the size of the road vs animal would have given it away.

If you think I made a mistake and lost all credibility just because I posted that picture with an unbelievable story, so be it.

That video was posted a little more than four years ago!

Mike - your observation is spot-on. Richard's credibility is just shot! Why would someone do something like this?

Guys..guys...c'mon...you know darn well that he meant to say that he was scouting an area 4YEARS ago. Give him a break...after all:

WORDS ARE HIS WEAPON OF CHOICE AND TRUTH IS HIS SHIELD!

Therefore he must be telling the truth!

If you think I made a mistake and lost all credibility just because I posted that picture with an unbelievable story, so be it.

You just flat out lied and made people believe that you actually saw that beast! And now that you got caught, you try to save face by posting that lame excuse? I would have at least come up with something like my 14 YO kid (Barnesuser28) is rebelling against me and posted that under my name. J/k Riley, I wouldn't want to insult you by relating you to this guy.

I'm surprised that you even posted again.

Would have been better if you posted:

"A buddy emailed these pictures to me. Would love to see a beast like this some day!"

You just flat out lied and made people believe that you actually saw that beast! And now that you got caught, you try to save face by posting that lame excuse? I would have at least come up with something like my 14 YO kid (Barnesuser28) is rebelling against me and posted that under my name. J/k Riley, I wouldn't want to insult you by relating you to this guy.

Haha thanks, i guess. Look at my sig line.... :D

Well I guess I can't expect anything better than to be ridiculed and ostracized by people with NO sense of humor. My BAD.

I guess I'll just tuck my tail and leave all you.
Really sad though that you can't even take a joke and be done with it.

Man...I can't believe you don't have a sense of humor! We were only joking with you! See how it sounds?
Biggest FAIL of 2013 so far...
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...de-ran-118838/
Richard's credibility is just shot!
Haha... I wonder if old Richard will be showing his face around here again??
Richard owl mirror just lost any and all credibility

Yep, now that's humor !

Just to clarify... Ur a liar and yes you should leave we don't need that around here

not_this_shit_again.jpg

:rolleyes:

I for one think 'ol Richard's on the up-and-up. We thought wolves were the reason deer numbers were down in the UP - until we saw this trail cam picture!!!

I personally wrestled three of these guys to the ground and tore their throats out with my bare hands. I, uh, just left my camera at home or I would put pictures up of that as well . . .

In all seriousness, shame on you Richard! You have forever lost the implied credibility that is given to all anonymous internet posters. Unless, of course, you change your handle to "Dick Falcon Reflector" and start all over from scratch . . .

Attachments

• trailcam 1446.jpg
    trailcam 1446.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 84
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.