"Tolerance (or why I support a mosque at ground zero)"

Southpaw

I am perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every

American to be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance. That is why I also propose, that two gay

nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call the clubs

"The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me So Hot". Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque

with spare ribs as its daily special. Across the street a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret" with sexy

mannequins in the window modeling the goods. Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop

(Koranal Knowledge?), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

I started to get ****ed untill I read it. Pretty funny spin on a not so funny, and very serious issue.
I prefer the fish in a barrel concept if the iddiots are allowed to build it.
I truly hope they are NOT ALLOWED to slap every American in the face by building this sickening cult building where THEY were responsible for so much innocent loss of life! What a croc! Only in "Obama's reign" would this retched crap be allowed or tollerated. Hell, maybe he, and faracon, and wright, and j.jackson, along with "billary" and pelosi will attend the opening ceremonies...........
Very saddening that this is even an issue

HaHa you had me going Mate,im not even American and i was like *** on the opening sentence.Is this still going to happen?I was sick in the stomach when i watched the report on the news,i hope someone has the balls to knock this idea on the head because like Franky said"if i can make it there,i'll make it anywhere".Wont leave much hope for the rest of the world.

Need to have a street cart next door selling fresh, hot chicharrones!!!!! Have the smell of those tasty treats wafting through would be priceless!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.