To those lucky americans who can shoot prarie dogs anytime

nelson

Hey any of you guys living in the US... I would really like to come across the line and shoot some prarie dogs next year, but I do not know anybody in the states that is interested in hunting/shooting.. So if any of you know where the guys from Saskatchewan could go to have some fun it would be appreciated. The city we live in is close to Montana, And the Dakotas also just so you know we have some awseome goose and deer hunting around these parts.. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Varmicide.

I'll be traveling alots to Sask in the next year or so...I'd love to hear all about the goose and deer hunting

Joe

the standing rock indian reservation charges 35.00 for a prarie dog license,good for the calender year,guides are available ,but not required.www.standing rock.org.is the www.site.prarie dog map available.for $5.00.the reservation is located 1 hour south of bismarck,dorth dakota.hope this helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts