To those lucky americans who can shoot prarie dogs anytime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nelson, Aug 10, 2005.

1. nelson

nelson Well-Known Member

Hey any of you guys living in the US... I would really like to come across the line and shoot some prarie dogs next year, but I do not know anybody in the states that is interested in hunting/shooting.. So if any of you know where the guys from Saskatchewan could go to have some fun it would be appreciated. The city we live in is close to Montana, And the Dakotas also just so you know we have some awseome goose and deer hunting around these parts.. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Ballistic64

Ballistic64 Well-Known Member

While the non resident,non guided dog hunting on Rosebud isnt cheap ($100.00) For shear melt your barrel numbers its the place to go.
    http://www.rstgfp.net/index.html

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Varmicide.

I'll be traveling alots to Sask in the next year or so...I'd love to hear all about the goose and deer hunting

Joe

5. Troutslayer

Troutslayer Well-Known Member

I could take you on a serious groundsquirrel safari in montana but there are no prarie dogs near my area.

6. spispeza

spispeza Member

the standing rock indian reservation charges 35.00 for a prarie dog license,good for the calender year,guides are available ,but not required.www.standing rock.org.is the www.site.prarie dog map available.for $5.00.the reservation is located 1 hour south of bismarck,dorth dakota.hope this helps.