To everyone wanting to PM me, please read

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Guys,

Just dropping a line here on LRH because I have a lot of past, current and hopefully future friends and customers that I know here on the forums. Because of the extreme work load I have been trying to deal with the past 18 months, I simply can not keep up with my e-mail load and the PMs here on LRH.

So, I ask you to please send all your communications to me via my e-mail at [email protected] and I will get back to you.

Just spread to thin to keep checking at several different locations.

Sorry for the trouble and I want to get a response out to all your questions so please shoot me an e-mail and I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Been a while...It's good to hear that work is flowing. Don't forget to check in with us every now and then when you get some free time. :D

Taking care of the customer and getting rifles out the door is what you do, All the sales and sharing in the world will not matter if the first two are not taken care of. All the best to you and yours and I wish you have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.