Tioga boar hunting preserve

sure shot

Looking to see if anyone has ever hunted on the Tioga boar hunting preserve in PA if so drop me a line and tell me what you thought of it. Thanks.

Tom.

here is the link www.hunt-tioga.com

this is just my opinion and based on thier 200# boar hunt. Most all will tell you that thier boars very from 180-220 but thats not been the case nor what we have found.

tioga: was clean an nice for what it is and they are very nice people, but small pigs regaudless of what they may tell ya. call and ask rhonda how large there boars are and shes bound to tell ya 180-220 and I would plan on the lowwer of those numbers.(european & russian boars)

cold brook: how can i put this politly, not as clean an i thought a little more redneckish but bigger pigs. These people are great though, very humble and helpful. We were treated very well. It has been a while but i think the owners name was Jerry or something like that.(in Homer, NY just 45 miles north of Bing, NY)(russian boars)

will be going up above watertown this fall for a hunt, will see what happens when we get up there. (european boars)

Thanks for the replie Shadow. How long has it been since you were at Tioga? Does Cold Brook have a web site? How are there prices?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts