Time for a new barrel

Howdy Tim

If you want to make first round hits past 1,000 yards, you should consider a Wolf with a 30 to 34 inch barrel. As far as a brake recommendation I am naturally biased, but Len Backus came down and shot a Wolf with one of my Anti-Torque brakes, and since he owns a Vias brake I think he can give you an honest comparison of the two designs. As far as barrel profiles go, Lilja makes them to our specs with 8 flutes, and they place less cantilevered load than a 32 incher of most other designs. Some time you just have to think outside the box to get better answers.
wink.gif

Tim

Read the posts on this board on the .300 Tomahawk, it's an awesome round, and they are having pretty good luck with the Remington Brass. I would guess that Laupa will be making brass for it at some point. The .300 RUM is a pretty popular round.

Frank D

Tim

Read the posts on this board on the .300 Tomahawk, it's an awesome round, and they are having pretty good luck with the Remington Brass. I would guess that Laupa will be making brass for it at some point. The .300 RUM is a pretty popular round.

Frank D

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.