Tikka triggers

rudedog

Does any one make a good adjustable trigger,i have a friend who wants a better trigger for his gun. thanks Rudy

I had mine adjusted down to 2.5 lbs. and it breaks very crisp. A gunsmith should be able to do it without a problem. Good luck.
1kstr

I just ordered a Tikka T3 and I was lead to believe that I could adjust it myself with a simple wrench through the magazine port. They are fully adjustable from 4-2 lbs according to Beretta.com. I will know more in two days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I have two T3's, its definitely easier to take the action/barrell out of the stock for adjusting trigger pull. Its just a yellow Allen key that needs backing off from memory. They are great triggers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I just shot my new t3 after adjusting the trigger ... WOW! this trigger is the nicest factory trigger I have ever shot (I never shot the new accutrigger admittedly). I have it set at the lowest setting and it is a little better than my Rem 700 factory (the gunsmith wouldn't go below 3 pounds.) I plan on setting it at the lowest setting for target shooting, but I will probably bump it up a half or so to go deer hunting with. It is idiot proof, turn the screw all the way one way and it is at 2pounds, turn it the other way and it is at 4 pounds. The trigger is very crisp.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.