• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless 204

Sloverado

This very hard to find Tikka 204 heavy ballel rifle I am putting up for sale to help fund my 338 build. Most books dont even show it as being made but I have the box and all the paper work to go with it (website shows it). It has 33 rounds down the tube with cleaning after each of the first 9 shots and everyother shot for the next 9. It has detachable 6 round mag I have load data to go with it and will share with new owner. Looking to get 800 obo shipped to ffl in lower 48. Most blued ones go for more than this on Gun Broker so I thought I should price a little lower for slightly used but its stainless so that would be more. Scope doesnt go with it but the rings will. I will check but I think I have an extra set of rings that are shorter to go with it too.

If anyone would like pics I can email them to you.

Last edited:
That price isnt firm I thought it was a good starting point. Also I may take trades depending on what it is.

Sent you a pm if this rifle is still available I'm very interested in it.

Recent Posts