• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED tikka t3 ss camo 243ai

hitemhard

I have a tikka t3 lite in stainless steal with a camo stock about 22.5"barrelwieghs just a hair over 6 pounds. I had the factory tube reamed out to 243ai just so I could fireform 100rds of brass for my other longrange rig so it has a total of 175rds down the tube. I have only used this rifle for coyote hunting and fireforming. I know it shoots 70gr sierra match kings at right around 1/2moa but haven't really tried anything else.

I am just hoping somebody else can get some good use out of this rifle, I bought a tikka super varmint in 223 to replace this one for coyotes.. the scope and rings are not included but I would sell to buyer/trader for a good deal. it is only a sightron S1 mildot 3-9x40 with nice warne rings.

Price is $750 shipped or am up for trades try me.

I also have a bunch of 6mm varmint bullets available to seller for good deal 70gr sierra blitzkings, 70gr. nosler ballistic tips.

Pics of course
IMGP6169.jpg

IMGP6170.jpg

IMGP6171.jpg

IMGP6139.jpg

The last pic is of the custom fn spr 243ai that I fireformed for, I just threw up the pic because I am proud.

price reduced for quick sale 650 shipped with roughly 50rds brass or $800 as seen with scope and rings.

thanks for looking scott

trades/offers? in need of 6mm and 6.5mm bullets and 6.5x47 lapua dies. try me worst I can say is no thanks.