tikka t3 ss camo 243ai

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by hitemhard, Aug 27, 2009.

1. hitemhard

hitemhard Well-Known Member

I have a tikka t3 lite in stainless steal with a camo stock about 22.5"barrelwieghs just a hair over 6 pounds. I had the factory tube reamed out to 243ai just so I could fireform 100rds of brass for my other longrange rig so it has a total of 175rds down the tube. I have only used this rifle for coyote hunting and fireforming. I know it shoots 70gr sierra match kings at right around 1/2moa but haven't really tried anything else.

I am just hoping somebody else can get some good use out of this rifle, I bought a tikka super varmint in 223 to replace this one for coyotes.. the scope and rings are not included but I would sell to buyer/trader for a good deal. it is only a sightron S1 mildot 3-9x40 with nice warne rings.

Price is $750 shipped or am up for trades try me.

I also have a bunch of 6mm varmint bullets available to seller for good deal 70gr sierra blitzkings, 70gr. nosler ballistic tips.

Pics of course
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The last pic is of the custom fn spr 243ai that I fireformed for, I just threw up the pic because I am proud.

2. james blond

james blond Active Member

where's the rifle??? all i can see is scope... !!!! cammo's too effective :)

3. hitemhard

price reduced for quick sale 650 shipped with roughly 50rds brass or $800 as seen with scope and rings.

thanks for looking scott

4. hitemhard

trades/offers? in need of 6mm and 6.5mm bullets and 6.5x47 lapua dies. try me worst I can say is no thanks.